Boron Nitride Powder
Thanks to its special particle size distribution, HeBoFill® CL-SP 009* has a low specific surface area. Even at higher filling levels, this results in the viscosity in the plastic matrix not increasing as much. The individual crystallites are in the medium size range of 9 µm and, as such, in the midfield of our powder portfolio. The boron nitride powder is perfect for applications with limited filler particle size.
HeBoFill® CL-SP 009* does not only convince with good thermal conductivity but also with good lubricating properties and a low hardness. Consequently, the abrasion on mixing tools is very low. Other fillers, such as aluminium oxide and magnesium oxide, have a significantly stronger abrasive reaction with a lower thermal conductivity.
- filler for thermal conductive pastes, potting compounds, plastic sheathing
- filler for injection moulding applications
- filler for silicones, thermoplastics, duromers and elastomers
The product highlights
- good thermal conductivity
- high crystallinity of the powder
- low specific surface
- no metal abrasion in the end product
- minimal tool wear compared to other fillers
* HeBoFill Cool Line - Single Platelet + D50